NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development operates a website allows you to access various internet application services provided by the department through an online account.
- All you need is to fill up a user account registration form to set up an online account. Once done, you will get your online ID and password.
- You need to use the ID and PIN to every time you need to access the application services.
- Click “Here” to obtain direct access to the login portal at the website.
- By clicking the button, you will access the sign in page. All you need is to provide your valid and legal login credentials to access accounts and related details.
- If you are a registered member, welcome back!
- Enter your online ID in first space.
- Type your password in next box.
- Hit on the “Sign In” button.
Fail To Recall Online ID:
- Select “Forgot Online ID” link to get the solution.
- Enter your email address in your account.
- Press the “Search” button and follow directions.
- Choose the option that says “Forgot Password” to retrieve your key.
- Type your Online ID you have registered with and press “Next” button.
- Follow further instructions.
Set up an account for your online ID and password.
- Select the blue button that says “First Time User” to get started.
- The application consists of five simple steps. Complete all the sections with accurate data.
Step One; Ratify Identity:
- Enter your legal forename, middle name/initial, and family name.
- Input your social security number.
- Repeat your SSN for verification.
- Enter date of birth in specified field.
Step two; Contact Information:
- Provide your chosen email address.
- Confirm your email ID to avoid mistakes.
- Provide your telephone number.
Step Three; Make ID & Password:
- Create an online ID for your account.
- Create a password that you will remember.
- Re-enter password for confirmation.
Step Four; Answer The Security Questions:
- Choose the two options from the menu list.
- Answer your selected questions.You will need this information if you forget your login ID or password.
Step Five; Enter The Code:
- Type the characters exactly as it displayed on your screen.
- Hit the “Create My Account” button at to end the application.
Now you can use the ID and Pin when you visit the website in future. There is no need to get a new ID every time you access the applications on site.
Who Are Eligible?
- Workers Compensation: they can use courts online application, please select this role
- Claimant: you can file for Unemployment Insurance.
- Employer: New Jersey-based companies can access and use the services
- Job Seeker: you can look for employment opportunities.
- Employer Agent: you can sign in to access services if you are an agent for an organization.
- Student: sign in if you are a student joining the school.
NJ Department Of Labor offers quite a few internet services; your ID lets you access these application.
Claim Your Weekly Benefits:
- Applying for unemployment benefits online is a secure, fast and easy process. Visit net and sing in to claim your benefits online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
File or Reopen Your UI Claim:
- Submit a new claim for UI benefits or open an existing application over the internet.
- Log in to access the inquiry application which permits you to get the status of your unemployment insurance application.
Add or Change Your Direct Deposit:
- Register today to have your UI benefits deposited straight into your selected financial account such as your checking or savings account. You can also modify your account number and even association.
Address & Telephone Number Change:
- You can conveniently Update your residential Address and contact number.
View & Print 1099-G Tax Statement:
- Just log into your account to see and print your income tax statement.
Apply By Phone:
You can claim your benefits by phone if you cannot request them online. You can call at Reemployment Call Center for filling over the phone. Before you call, have the following data available to accelerate claiming process:
- Four-digit PIN
- Social Security Number
- Pension information if you are eligible for pension or 401k
- Alien registration number if you are not a resident.
- Recall date
For every company that you worked for in the last 18 months:
- Complete name, address and phone number of employer
- Beginning and ending dates of employment
- Your occupation with that employer
- Reason for separation
All you need is to call one of the authorization numbers registered on the “List of Telephone Numbers to Claim Weekly Benefits.” Click “Here” to access the list.